Friday, October 16, 2009

Opera Mini 5 Beta, real power on your fingers.



I just installed the Opera Mini 5 Beta on my Windows Mobile. What actually happened is , last week, I accidentally , cleared my storage , and everything was gone . All softwares, contacts, smses gone. Well, not too bad as my mobile now extremly lighter. Thanks to Facebook, Hotmail, Yahoo, to keep me in touch with friends.


Anyway, back to the topic. Opera Mini 5 beta has been release about a month ago. It provide a huge improvement in many ways, just name it a few, functionilty, usability, user-interface, you ll be smile. I promise.

Just try it out yourself, well for windows mobile, Opera Mini 5 beta just work extremly fine. You just need to ignore the prompt message. Yes, it work fine. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment